Notify me when back in stock.
“The Way” Machete
Available through these outstanding dealers:
- Arizona Custom Knives
- BlackLine Tactical
- DLT Trading
- Gonzo Tactical
- Martin's Coins & Firearms
- Wicked Sharp
“The voice of one crying in the wilderness: ‘Prepare the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.’” – Mark 1:3
The Way is a machete design I made a couple of years back when I was working at the Fish and Wildlife Commission. It was based on my Choppa design, and since the Choppa had such a useful blade shape for the work I was doing I figured that making it into a machete was the next logical step.
This machete has a very ergonomic grip and a more traditional handle to blade angle, much like a jungle brush machete.
- Blade: .07” Thick, AEB-L Steel
- Handle: 0.375” Thick, Black Micarta Handle
- Overall Length: 23.25”
- Blade Length: 18”
- Weight: 13.5 oz., 14 oz. w/ Sheath
- Nylon Sheath
* The actual color and finish may vary from images shown.