Notify me when back in stock.
The Carbon Fiber Kwaiback is the culmination of 4 years of R&D that adds up to the most improved and refined knife in our current lineup. Our motto is "form follows function," and our mission was to shave 1/3rd of the weight off a standard Kwaiback while maintaining the bomb-proof ruggedness that Hoback Knives has always been known for.
I'm proud to say "Mission Accomplished!"
The blade steel is CTS-XHP, with an excellent heat treat that seamlessly flows into and out of the titanium and carbon fiber frame set. There are several options to choose from to make this knife your very own -- including pocket clips, pivots, backspacers, and inlays. This all adds up to a NPD (Never Put it Down), not just a EDC!
Blade: .1875 Thick, CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
Frame: .1875 Thick Titanium, Fullers, Hunter Orange Inlay
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)
*Color and finish may vary from images shown.