Notify me when back in stock.
The Kwaiback MK5, introduced in June, 2019, incorporates some new design changes that both improve performance and allow for longer periods between cleanings!
The MK5 has:
- An external stop pin versus an internal stop pin
- A detent that engages the blade at the stop pin track versus its own hole in the blade
- An improved lock insert shape and a reduced number of hold-down screws
- Improved lightening pockets for easier cleaning of the knife
Blade: .1875 Thick, Nitro-V Steel, DLC Black Finish
Frame: .1875 Thick, Titanium with Fullers, DLC Black Finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)
* Images shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual color and finish will vary from images shown.