Available June, 2019
The Kwaiback MK5, introduced in June, 2019, incorporates some new design changes that both improve performance and allow for longer periods between cleanings!
- An external stop pin versus an internal stop pin
- A detent that engages the blade at the stop pin track versus its own hole in the blade
- An improved lock insert shape and a reduced number of hold-down screws
- Improved lightening pockets for easier cleaning of the knife
Blade: .1875 Thick, Nitro-V Steel, Stonewash Finish
Frame: .1875 Thick, Titanium with Smooth Sides, Stonewash Finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)
* Images shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual color and finish will vary from images shown.