Notify me when back in stock.
The Kwaiback MK5.1, introduced in August, 2020, incorporates some new design changes over the MK5!
- The bearing washer was removed to simplify maintenance (it wasn't necessary).
- A slight adjustment was made to the detent to make the action even better.
Blade: .1875 Thick, CPM-20CV Steel, Stonewash Finish
Frame: .1875 Thick, Titanium with Smooth Sides, Stonewash Finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
Made in the USA from domestic and imported parts.