Kwaiback MK5 Custom
Frame is a Koi Pond engraving with a light satin bead blast, then it was given a brushed finish. Multi-color anodizing was applied in multiple stages along the way to give this knife a one-time, one and only finish.
The blade is hand-ground and satin-finished with perfect hand-ground bevels.
Blade: .1875 Thick, Nitro-V Steel, Hand-ground, Satin Finish
Frame: .1875 Thick, Titanium, Multi-color Anodizing, Brushed Finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)