Notify me when back in stock.
Kwaiback MK5 Custom
Full custom, Hand ground blade, multi angle faceted frame, with hand textured center, satin facets/bead blast center. Blade is hand ground and satin bead blasted and still shows perfect hand ground bevels.
Special custom pivot is polished and blacked, then Lume direct from Sweden was inlayed into the center on both the pivot and screw.
Blade: .1875 Thick, Nitro-V Steel, Hand ground, Satin Beadblast
Frame: .1875 Thick, Titanium, Faceted, and hand textured , Mix of satin and bead blast finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)
* Images shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual color and finish may vary from images shown.
Products & Services
- Unknown Type
- Breaker Bracelet
- Custom Parts
- Escape & Evasion Tools
- Fixed Blade
- Hunter Companion
- Knife Maintenance
- Knife Sharpening
- MK Ultra
- Tactical Kitchen Knife
- Talim Fixed Blade