Notify me when back in stock.
Different finishes and features are available. You may sign up for the "Notify Me" button so you will receive an email when a Custom A8 becomes available.
The A8 is the down home, hard work inspired folder. We built this knife to be at home in your pocket so its always where you need it and you don't have to think about it. It just plain works. We took the A10 folder and scaled it down to be much more pocket friendly while still being large and in charge. The A8 is still a 3.25 long blade like its A10 big brother, but it is much narrower and slides into the pocket with ease. This isn't something that will just weigh down your pocket and not do you any dang good sitting on your dresser or nightstand because it pulls down your pants.
Blade CPM S90V stainless steel, with an Acid stone wash finish, 3.25 length
Frame Grade 5 6Al-4V Titanium, Dark TumbleBronze finish
- Pivot thrust bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Engineered internal lightening pockets (less weight, same strength)
- Standard sizes on all screws for ease of replacement
- 3d machined Mark3 custom pivot
- Cold formed bearing races (work hardened to increase bearing and knife life)