Notify me when back in stock.
Knifecenter Exclusive Purple Bedform Finish
A Bedform is a feature that develops at the interface of fluid and a movable bed, the result of bed material being moved by fluid flow. Examples include ripples and dunes on the bed of a river. Bedforms are often preserved in the rock record as a result of being present in a depositional setting.
This knife is available exclusively through Knifecenter at the following link:
Blade: .1875 Thick, CTS-XHP Steel
Frame: .1875 Thick Titanium, Fullers, Purple Anodized Bedform Finish
Overall Length: 9”
Blade Length: 3.75”
Closed Length: 5.3”
Carry Option: Tip Up Right/Left-Handed
- Pivot Thrust Bearings
- HRD (Hoback Roller Detent)
- Hardened Stainless Steel Lock Insert With Overtravel Prevention
- Engineered Internal Lightening Pockets
- Standard Sizes On All Screws For Ease Of Replacement
- Cold Formed Bearing Races (Work-Hardened To Increase Bearing And Knife Life)